A) SUBJECT OF THE GREEKFERRIES CLUB WEBSITES
Our Company ECO WORLD SA, hereinafter referred to under the name «Greekferries Club», operates via the following websites www.greekferries.gr, ferries-booking.com, www.greece-ferries.com & www.ferries-greece.com, hereinafter referred to as «Website/s».
The company is based in Heraklion at 33 Kounavon street, with
- VAT: 094316240 / TAX OFFICE OF HERAKLIO
- Company Registration Number: 33894/070 / B / 95/0045
- EOT ID Number: 1039 E 6061 01069 00
and operates as a provider-facilitator for the following online travel services:
- It provides information and ferry ticket reservation services on international routes to/from Greece and domestic routes between Greek ports.
- It provides information and airplane ticket reservation services on routes within Greece.
- It provides information and cruise reservation services to the Greek islands.
These services are available from all websites and online applications (Smartphone Apps) of Greekferries Club, as well as the overall network of the Partner-Affiliates program worldwide.
Greekferries Club is acting solely as an intermediary distributer of travel services that come from third-party providers, hereinafter referred to as "Provider", whose services are displayed and promoted by the Websites of Greekferries Club under the terms and conditions defined in the commercial policy of each "Provider".
Β) ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- In the process of accessing the Websites users are required to carefully read, understand and accept these terms before they confirm any purchase, or accept any service.
- Greekferries Club has the right to amend or renew the transaction terms relating to the use of the Websites at any time, without the obligation to inform the user thereof. The general terms and conditions will appear as applied in the particular moment on the websites. By further use of the websites, the user-client accepts the relevant amendment. Any modified version of the terms posted, completely replaces every previous version.
- If the user does not accept one or more of these terms they must not make a purchase of any of the services provided and abstain from the use of the Websites, which are governed by these terms. Otherwise it is presumed that the terms are accepted by the individual user.
C) CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
- The access to and use of the services provided through the Websites requires an internet connection.
- Users of the service must be at least 18 years of age and if acting on behalf of third parties, be duly authorized.
D) RESERVATION PROCEDURE
- When booking -purchasing a provided service- the user must follow the information entry process as reflected by the booking engine on the Websites.
- The data entered during the reservation must be true and complete.
- In order to complete a reservation and purchase the service, the user has to pay the final and total cost of the chosen service, as defined by the booking engine or the offer received from the Greekferries Club, unless otherwise specified.
- By completing the booking process, the user instructs the Greekferries Club to mediate for the supply of the selected service by the Provider and to transfer the final confirmation of the service purchased to the user.
- Before purchasing any service, the user shall get informed and accept the terms and conditions governing the service as well as any restrictions of the offers / discounts included, as they are defined by the Provider and respectively announced in the Websites of Greekferries Club.
- In case of a change in the service purchased (e.g. cancellation or delay of a departure, etc.) the Greekferries Club will inform the user first via email and second by phone, provided the Greekferries Club has been informed by the Provider in time and has been provided with the correct contact details of the user.
- Communication, including the provision of information required under these terms, between the Greekferries Club and the users of the Websites, is performed correctly and in most cases by electronic means and in particular via email address provided to Greekferries Club by the user for this purpose.
- Each user must notify Greekferries Club with valid data, including a valid email address of which he/she is the legitimate owner.
- Each user can contact Greekferries Club electronically by sending an email to or by telephone at 0030 2810 529000 or 801 300 30 33.
Please note that the disclosure of false, inaccurate and / or fake contact information may lead to failure and / or refusal to provide the selected service.
F) TICKET RESERVATION – COST OF TICKETS - PAYMENTS – CHANGES & CANCELATIONS – ORDINARY OFFERS - TRAVEL INFORMATION – PASSENGER RIGHTS
G) PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA - PRIVACY ASSURANCE
- The user knows and accepts that any personal data which he/she states are intended for the support and implementation of the service which the user intends to purchase and to ensure the transaction and therefore consents to the preservation and processing of the provided personal information from the Company, Greekferries Club Sa, in accordance with the applicable laws. The Company preserves all personal information and in no way discloses, sells, exchanges, grants, leases or otherwise discloses the above information to third parties (companies or individuals), with the exception of cases restrictively provided under the current legislation. For the purpose of providing quality services, the employees of the company may use the above mentioned data when processing the user's request and in the performance of their professional duties and only under the conditions laid down by the Company Safety Policy. To generate aggregated statistical reports, provided that such reports will not contain personal identifiable data. The User has the right to update, modify or delete the data held in the Secure Server of the Company, by sending an email to: or tel. +30 2810 529 000.
- Greekferries Club SA, as a travel agency in Greece, a Tour Operator, acts as an intermediary for the services provided by the Providers they collaborate with and the users of the website, the customers. As a mediator, Greekferries Club SA has no responsibility and will not reimburse anyone for delayed routes, cancellations, overbooking, strikes, force majeure or other reasons without the consistent and written authorization of the Provider. As a mediator, Greekferries Club SA has no responsibility and will not compensate anyone in case of suspension of services of the Provider, i.e. bankruptcy. Users should be informed that the money paid to Greekferries Club SA, by any form of payment, with the purpose of reserving accommodation and booking tickets is attributed immediately and in advance to the beneficiary Provider. Once Greekferries Club SA has issued a reservation code for the user’s trip and has provided the ticket numbers issued by the electronic booking systems, any responsibility regarding payment is transferred to the Provider.
I) WORKING HOURS
- Reservation’s Department
Monday - Friday 09:00-20:00
Saturday - 09:00 - 17:00
Sunday - closed
- Any request outside of these hours, in any way (e.g. via e-mail or fax, etc.), is considered to be received the next working day. The working hours listed are in Greek time (GMT +2).